Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lonely trip to Penang !

25th july, went to penang alone.
took a ferry from seberang prai. haha... it cost me RM1.20 only leh...
so cheap, hahaha...
but this time go there not very fun, coz i was alone.
went to batu ferringhi alone, n go to kik lok si temply alone too.
tats the 2 places i went.
then back to butterworth n spend a nite there in a hotel, alone.
26th nite, went to St. Anne, they were having a big celebration there.
so i go there sibuk lor...
although i'm not a christian, but i was happy seeing so many ppl on the street.
there were few thousands ppl there i think.
but mostly r indians n i think all r christian, except me, haha...
luckily no 1 came to talk to me, if not i'm busted.
i spend bout 1 hour plus there then walk back to my hotel, coz feeling tired n dizzy.
it's my 1st time booking a hotel myself leh...
but too bad, i was alone. haiz...
hopefully the next time i go travelling got some1 special accompany me lar...

No comments: